Let’s have a look at how we assisted the Doctor industry in building an almost brand new website from scratch, starting with only 1 organic keyword and reaching all the way up to 16,732 keywords. This number indicates a growth of 16,732 times!
In just over five months, the monthly organic traffic increased by a massive 252233.3%, from 3 to 7570.
For a website that provides doctoral services, this is a significant boost in traffic. For the past five months, there’s been consistent growth, and there’s even more activity right now.
Start date: 25 August’ 2021
Date of Analysis: 18 February’ 2022
Let’s have a closer look at our client’s Dentist service website first. Later on, we’ll discuss the whole SEO strategy in detail. However, let’s take a more detailed look at our client’s Health service website
A Look Around the Site from a Closer Angle
In August 2021, an Australian Health Specialist contacted us. They had a minimal online presence and wanted to boost their rankings and visibility in the major search engines in order to attract more visitors from their website. They had 0 organic traffic from the major search engines when they engaged us for SEO services (numbers from Google Analytics).
They were operating in a competitive market, as other businesses provide services and try to rank in locations where they do not have a physical presence. It was critical for our client to establish a healthy balance of relevant high-quality links and produce new ones through SEO-optimized material.
The Process: Analysis and Approach
We began by looking at the state of the Doctoral Website using several Ahrefs functions, including the following:
- Referring Domains
- Organic Traffic
- Traffic Value
- Domain rating
- Organic Keywords
We then used this information to develop a unique SEO strategy.
Technical SEO Audit :
Checking your website for any technical or other problems that might be preventing it from ranking higher is the first step in this procedure. This entails inspecting your HTML/SEO title tags, meta descriptions, headings, internal links, and other individual components of the website’s structure.
Benefits of Technical Crawl Auditing:
- The SEO audit was one of our first steps towards determining the website’s potential, and it assisted us in locating the site’s primary SEO problems as well as their solutions.
- We could quickly check the internal links, titles, and descriptions.
- This proved to be beneficial for improving the site’s overall quality.
Tools used for Technical SEO Audit:
Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog and Ahrefs.
Keyword Research :
Keyword research provides you with specific search data that can assist you in answering the following questions:
- What do consumers want?
- How popular is it among search engines?
- In what form would they want that information?
We began by gathering a list of all possible keywords to get us started, then decided whether the chosen potential keywords are a good fit for our SEO strategy. We achieved this by examining each keyword’s Keyword Difficulty and Search Volume. After that, we scoured through a large number of keywords in order to discover low-hanging fruits and related terms that we might rank for. All of this is done while keeping in mind the terms’ potential traffic.
Tools used for Keyword Research: Ahrefs, Semrush.
It tells Google:
- What your page is about (relevance)
- What keywords you want to rank for (targeting)
- How valuable your content is (quality)
On-page SEO is easy to start and within your direct control. Off-page activities, such as link building, which take months or years to complete and are subject to a lot of changing variables.
Thing we kept in mind while doing the on page optimization:
- Target keyword placement – We used the keyword in our SEO title, URL, and meta description. We even tried to make URLs as short and informative as possible. In the first paragraph of your body copy, we included the target keyword (or a near variant) somewhere.
We made sure the title was wrapped in an H1 tag. The H1 tag is seen by Google as your post’s headline, and it aids bots in quickly determining the topic of your article. The H2 and H3 tags in the HTML code were filled with words from both the primary and secondary keyword lists.
- Secondary keyword variations (LSI) – We included LSI in the Content and in the subheadings across the page as including LSI can not only help boost relevancy, it can also help expand your keyword footprint and organic traffic potential.
- Images Alt Text – The images on the website with missing alt text or misused title tags have been updated and their alt texts were set in a way that properly described the subject of each image while including the target keywords, wherever feasible. We just tried to keep it natural.
- Internal and External Links – We discovered that the client’s website had untapped interlinking potential for their internal pages. We looked through all of the internal link possibilities to help direct more traffic to other areas of the site.
- Linking to (good) external resources is a typical on-page blunder that was also seen on this website. So that’s what we addressed. Linking to related material is a relevant signal for Google. It may suggest that your material is a source of high-quality information on a certain subject. Adding links to relevant, high-quality external resources on specific subjects in your post is also a helpful technique to improve the user experience.
- During the on-page optimization of a client’s website, additional measures taken include were djusting the HTML tag hierarchy, utilizing sophisticated schema, GMB embedding, map embedding, and including testimonials.
Tools used for On-Page Optimization: Ahrefs, Semrush.
Google Search Console Audit :
The most efficient tool for dealing with “technical difficulties” is the Google Search Console. It also gives a comprehensive insight into the performance of your website in organic search. You may use Google Search Console to see how your organic SEO statistics are performing. This also allowed us to keep track of any technological difficulties that may be preventing or delaying you from achieving higher ranks.
Furthermore, we monitored Google searches for various pages to determine which queries should be added to the relevant pages. The query was inserted in such a manner that it appeared natural.
Daily Rank Checking:
We saw which keywords have been achieving excellent ranks with the aid of daily rankings. This is especially significant in determining which keywords to focus on next for keyword research and marketing campaigns since it allows us to have a clearer picture of where our efforts should be focused at any one moment.
Benefits of Daily Rank Checking:
- This provided us with a clear picture of the keywords we’ve chosen and how they were performing.
- Helped us to figure out what changes should be made so that the site would be more visible in search results both locally and internationally.
3.We were able to keep track of the clients’ progress and see if it was working out for them!
Tools used for Daily Rank Checking: Ahrefs, SERPROBOT
Advance Level Schema Markup
In today’s SEO landscape, schema markup has played a significant part in the advancement. The days of schema markup being seen simply as structured data for a website are long gone. Today, Google has indicated that schema markup may be taken into account in its ranking procedure, which is why it is now regarded as an important element in a website’s visibility. The markup tells search engines what content is on your page, allowing them to improve your site’s ranking and domain authority.
Benefits of Schema Markup:
- Visibility of your website has improved.
- The page was indexed correctly by the search engines.
- Took the lead in determining the most essential information on your page, providing it context.
- You can make it simpler for people to discover your site by adding rich snippets – for example, video thumbnails in Google’s SERP results.
Link Building:The link-building procedure is crucial to SEO. It’s frequently the difference between a high- and low-ranking page. The first stage in the connection building process is to find relevant links that will drive traffic and build your brand’s authority. This might include reaching out to other websites for potential business or endorsement opportunities from influencers. It may also include researching locations where you can get relevant, high-quality links from industry authorities and respected sources. Benefits of Link Building:
- Link buliding help in gaining trust.
- The implementation of these links resulted in improved site metrics and SEO ranks.
Our clients traffic value went from $4 to $8258.
The traffic value increased by 2064.5 times.
According to this, our client has fully recovered all of the money he invested in our SEO services. You can observe a continual rise in statistics, which proves that he has recovered his funds and still continues to earn more and more daily..
We continue to investigate and improve the current SEO strategy in order to deliver our customers with the highest ROI (Return On Investment) possible. We must keep tweaking our SEO strategy in order to guarantee that websites are found for the keywords customers want (while also optimizing existing ones as they appear). When you combine this technique with on-page SEO, link development, and a busy social media presence, your website will undoubtedly perform better than ever before.
5 Reasons As To Why You Should You Hire Us
- 100% Organic SEO Services
- We have a team of experienced, certified SEOs who meet deadlines and provide top-notch results.
- Our techniques are proven to work with Google’s algorithm changes.
- Trusted in the industry for over 16 years.
- No hidden costs, all our packages come with extras!