Let’s take a look at how we expanded an existing site from 0 keywords to 9675 by helping the plumbing business develop almost a brand new one. This statistic indicates an increase of 9675 times! This is a considerable boost in visitors to a financial services website. You may notice consistent development for the past eleven months, and there’s been an increase in activity recently.
In just over 8 months, the monthly organic traffic increased by 9675 times, from 0 to 9675.
Start date: 8th June 2021
Date of Analysis: 8th February 2022
Let’s take a closer look at our customer’s financial services website in greater detail. We’ll go through the complete SEO strategy later. However, let us have a deeper examination of your financial service website in greater depth.
A Look Around the Site from a Closer Angle
A plumbing business contacted us in August 2021. They had only a minor presence and wanted to improve their rankings and visibility in the major search engines in order to attract more visitors. When they engaged us for SEO services, they had organic traffic from Google of 0 (numbers taken from Google Analytics).
Other businesses are offering services and attempting to rank in cities where they aren’t located, so they are entering a competitive market. Our clients needed to establish a solid foundation of relevant high-quality connections as well as create new ones through SEO-optimized content.
The Process: Analysis and Approach
To begin with, we utilized several Ahrefs functions to assess the Financial Website’s condition, including the following:
- Domain rating
- Organic Traffic
- Organic Keywords
- Referring Domains
- Traffic Value
We then utilized this information to develop a unique SEO strategy for each client.
Let's take a look at each step in our process:
1. Assessing the Current Situation
2. Developing a Strategy
3. Expanding the Existing Content
4. Building Links and Enhancing Visibility
5. Tracking Progress and Results
- Assessing the Current Situation
First and foremost, we needed to get an understanding of the current situation. This involved taking a look at the website’s backlink profile and conducting an analysis of their rankings for relevant keywords.
We used the Ahrefs’ “Domain Rating” metric to gauge how strong the website’s backlink profile was. A higher Domain Rating indicates that the website has a large number of high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites.
The website only had XX referring domains, which is low compared to similar businesses in the same industry. This indicated that they had not been doing much link building or marketing activity.
We also looked at their organic traffic for the past year and found that it had increased by XX%. However, this growth was not steady and had been increasing over time.
- Developing a Strategy
Based on our findings, we developed a unique SEO strategy for the client. We began by creating a content plan that would expand their existing content and attract more high-quality links. We also focused on optimizing their website for relevant keywords and improving their visibility in search engines.Expanding the Existing Content
We began by expanding the website’s existing content. We created new articles, blog posts, and resources that would attract high-quality links and help them rank for relevant keywords.
- Building Links and Enhancing Visibility
In order to improve the website’s visibility in search engines, we focused on building links from high-quality websites. We also conducted extensive marketing activity to increase awareness of the website and its content.
- Tracking Progress and Results
We tracked the website’s progress every step of the way, using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and SEMrush. We monitored their rankings for relevant keywords, organic traffic, and backlinks.
After we’ve investigated the website and determined what needs to be improved SEO-wise, it’s time to start strategizing. We look for any possibilities within the current state of things that may help us rank keywords or discover new keyword opportunities that can increase traffic and sales.
We started by creating a keyword list. We then work with the client to establish a strategy based on this data. The first step in this process is to develop thorough content ideation and production plan. This covers everything from how many pieces of content will be created each month/quarter/year, choosing topics, researching competition tactics, coming up with headlines and meta descriptions, writing the articles themselves (optimized for search engine algorithms), photo research+sourcing reference images (if needed), and getting the material onto the website.
As a result of implementing this process for each of these terms, our attention shifts to link building using outreach efforts, guest posting, and social media marketing. We employ a variety of tactics that are entirely scalable depending on resources available to really start influencing search engine rankings in the major search engines like Google.
With Keyword Research We:-
- Discover terms and phrases that the client’s website should rank for
- Optimize website content for target keywords
- Generate traffic and leads through organic search engine results
Tools used for Keyword Research: Ahrefs, Semrush.
Google Search Console Audit:
Google Search Console is a free tool that helps you assess the traffic on our client’s site, identify keyword performance trends, detect problems, and receive notifications from Google about your website. It also provided us insight into how well a website performs in organic search as well as suggestions for improving the Google index.
With Google Search Console we:
- Identified how the site was performing in search engines
- Viewed site’s impressions, clicks, and average position for queries on Google
- See how well the pages were ranking in Google search results
- Check for crawling errors that might prevent Google from indexing all of the content
- Receive notifications about problems with the website or changes to its indexing
- Identified pages that get a lot of traffic from Google Search results.
Technical SEO Audit:
The process of improving the ranking of our client’s website entails performing a thorough check for any technical or other issues that could be preventing it from doing so. This involves examining the structure of the client’s site’s individual components, such as its HTML/SEO title tags, meta descriptions, headings, internal links, and other small elements.
Technical crawl auditing has a number of advantages:
- often websites are launched without proper technical SEO considerations, which can lead to ranking problems down the line. By conducting a technical SEO audit we corrected these issues and improved our client’s website’s ranking potential.
- Technical SEO audit helped us to identify areas for improvement that may not be readily apparent from a cursory inspection of our client’s website. Often times there were simple fixes that can be made to improve their website’s performance in search engines.
- A technical crawl audit can helped us to determine how well the website is performing in relation to your competitors. This information can then be used to create an optimization plan that gives you a competitive edge.
- Auditing the technical aspects of our clients website played an important part of our SEO campaign.
Tools used for Technical SEO Audit: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Ahrefs.
On-page aspects are vital components of a web page that impact search engine ranking. They have a significant influence on user experience and rankings.
It tells Google:
- What’s the purpose of your page? ( relevance)
- What keywords do you want your site to rank for (targeting)?
- Whether or not you’re using keyword phrases, the value of your material (quality)
On-page SEO is straightforward to execute and entirely within our discretion. Off-page activities like as link building take months or years to complete, and they are infinitely complex. While performing on-page SEO, we kept in mind that must be logically placed on pages Pages must be well-written and keyword-rich to please users and search engines The following are some of the on-page optimization techniques we used:
- Title tags
- Header tags
- Meta descriptions
- Anchor text
- Internal links
- Website structure
Daily Rank Checking:
Jamin Franklin once said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” This is especially true when it comes to SEO. In order to achieve and maintain high rankings in search engines, it is important to track your website’s progress on a daily basis.
Daily tracking has helped us stay on top of our game by allowing us to identify any potential problems or fluctuations in ranking as soon as they occur. It has also given us a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to SEO.
Here are some of the tools we use for our daily rank checks:
Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz Pro, SEOquake, Chrome Extension, and more.
Benefits of Daily Rank Checking:
- Allows you to track your website’s progress on a daily basis and identify any potential ranking problems as soon as they occur.
- Gives you a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to SEO.
- Helps you stay on top of your game by allowing you to identify any fluctuations in ranking as soon as they occur.
- Keeps you informed about your website’s performance in relation to your competitors’ websites.
Tools used for Daily Rank Checking: Ahrefs, SERPROBOT
Advance Level Schema Markup
Schema markup has played a tremendous role in today’s SEO and in our campaign. The days of schema markup being viewed as simply structured data for a website are long gone. Because schema markup may now be incorporated into Google’s ranking algorithm, it is increasingly regarded as an important component of a website’s visibility. The markup informs search engines about the information on your page, allowing them to improve your site’s ranking and domain authority.
Benefits of Schema Markup:
- Helps search engines better understand the information on your page.
- Improves your site’s ranking and domain authority.
- Enhances user experience.
- Easily implemented and does not require a lot of coding knowledge.
- Free to use.
Tools used for Advance Level Schema Markup:
Google Structured Data Testing Tool, Schema App, JSON-LD generator, and more.
Competitor research is an essential part of any SEO campaign. In order to stay ahead of the competition, it is important to know what they are doing and how they are performing. With competitor Research we’ve been able to:
- Identify what techniques they are using and how effective they are.
- Steal their best ideas and improve upon them.
- Identify any weaknesses in their strategy that we can exploit.
- Monitor their website’s progress and keep track of any changes or updates they make.
- Stay ahead of the competition by constantly evolving our SEO strategy.
Tools used for Competitor Research: Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, SERPWoo, SERPstat, and more.
Benefits of Competitor Research:
- Allows you to see what your competitors are doing and how they are performing.
- Helps you identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Allows you to steal their best practices and apply them to your own website.
- Gives you an edge over the competition.
Tools used for Competitor Analysis: Audiit.io, Ahrefs, Semrush.
Link building is one of the most important aspects of SEO. In order to rank high in search engines, it is necessary to have high-quality links from authoritative websites. Link building has helped us to:
- Increase our website’s visibility and domain authority.
- Build high-quality links from authoritative websites.
- Increase our website’s traffic and rankings.
- Get more leads and customers from our website.
Tools used for Link Building: Audiit.io, Ahrefs, Semrush.
Our client’s traffic value went from 0 to $7608
That is an increase of 7608 times
According to this, our client has definitely regained all of the money he spent on our SEO Services. You can see that the numbers are rising steadily.
After 8 months of SEO services, the website’s organic traffic had increased by XX%. Their Domain Rating had also increased by XX points, and they were ranking in the top 3 for relevant keywords. They had also attracted a number of high-quality links from authoritative websites. The results of our SEO services were impressive and exceeded the client’s expectations. They were very happy with the increase in traffic and rankings that we were able to achieve.
When it comes to SEO, it is important to partner with an experienced and reliable agency that can help you achieve your desired results. At XXX, we have a team of experts who are dedicated to helping your business succeed online. Contact us today for more information on our SEO services!
We’re always looking for new ways to improve our SEO techniques in order to get the highest ROI for our clients. We must continue to fine-tune our SEO strategy in order to ensure that websites are found for the keywords that customers want (while also optimizing current ones as they appear). When you combine this method with on-page optimization, link building, and a proactive social media presence, your website will outperform ever before.
5 Reasons As To Why You Should You Hire Us:
- We have a proven track record of success.
- We are constantly evolving our SEO techniques.
- We have a team of experienced professionals.
- We are dedicated to getting you the best results possible.
- We offer a money-back guarantee on all our services.